Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Million Dollar Smile?


How much are you willing to spend to get THAT million dollar smile? I just got whack with a 190 bucks dental fee yesterday for some dental work. The cost covers re-filling 2 cavities (darn ori filling came off) and some other extra work to repair my 2 chipped front teeth and realign 'em.

Thanks goodness i can claim about 100 bucks back from me office. If not, i'll be eating rocks until the end of the month! I really curse and swear every time i have go to the dentist. Absolutely hate the noise of the drill, the smell from the drilling and worst of the lot, the amount i get charged for it.

Was it worth it to get me teeth done? Re-filling the cavities was an absolute must but doing something about my chipped front teeth, dunno yet as no chicks have really praise how good my smile is yet. Hehehehe.

-JonC-
http://jonc1977.blogspot.com/2008/07/million-dollar-smile.html

2 comments:

  1. You do have a nice smile,(I expect) but it's what you say when you are smiling that counts. Like: smiling and saying 'get stuffed you old turd' does not work very well. (and might lead to more dental work) Happy crissmes! Bob

    ReplyDelete
  2. smile without teeth - no problem,
    cause its a smile, just smile...

    ReplyDelete